Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Blogging Saga Begins

Hello, everyone! So, here it is - my first ever blog post. I have a blog site before but I was too lazy then to post any content in it. Yes, you read it right and I am 100% sure that until now it is categorically empty with just the blog title and nothing more. If anyone wants to rent on it though then I will gladly appreciate the kind act. I swear, I won't charge you high rates. :P

Anyway, guys, this blog will be covering a lot of niches. Everything I have in mind will surely land on this blog (wish I could think more for the benefit of it). I am also considering any topic suggestion from you which we can all relate to. Mainly, this blog will talk about my passion for writing, current issues (of course, we care), fashion (I don't think I am a fashionista), money matters (my favorite! I'm sure everyone's too) and anything under the sun that will and might cross my mind while sleeping. :D

We can even talk about your pet or boy/girlfriends here, unless you don't mind at all sharing it with me and my fellow bloggers. That will be a lot of fun! I am also thinking of giving you tips, guys, and sharing my thoughts about specific issues.

I will keep updating this blog for fresh posts every now and then and I hope to get tips back from you too on how to improve my blog site. I will be expecting your tips!


Oops, I am all alone in here, by the way. This happens to be my first ever post. So, basically I am talking to myself right now (sounds scary or more of insane?). I don't have a single follower yet nor am following anyone, so sad! If you wanna make my day, go follow me now and I will return the favor back.

That's all for now, see yah!  

2 comments:

  1. Hey! U haven't mentioned ur name here or did I just miss it? Btw, I'm looking forward to reading your posts. I'm glad ur finally in this too. ;)

    Thanks for the kinds words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have to? Anyway, thanks for the tip... I'm still having second thoughts of posting my real identity here. ;)

    ReplyDelete